Teeth in a Day Overview
Get your confident smile in a day!
Teeth-in-a-Day has arrived in Boyne Dental & Implant Clinic. This is a technique to replace a tooth, multiple teeth or to stabilise loose dentures in just a single day. You can even have all your teeth replaced using this same day dental implants system. This technique can also be suitable for restoring teeth on the same day that natural teeth have been extracted.
At Boyne Dental & Implant Clinic, we have invested heavily in the latest dental technology including a cone beam CT scanner, 3D oral planning software and Cerec 3D. Together with our onsite laboratory we are in a unique position to plan, design and create your new smile in a single day!
We only use top quality medical grade materials giving you complete confidence in our work, as well as your smile. Our implant supply partner BioHorizons is world renowned for its TeethXPress system.
You can leave our dental practice with beautiful new teeth on the very same day*. Unlike conventional dental implant treatment where you may have to wait between two and six months until it is completed, you will go home with temporary teeth fitted onto your dental implants. Your final new teeth will be made several months later once your teeth implants have had a chance to fuse with your jawbone, but this does mean that you will always be able to smile and talk with confidence.
- People using this same day dental implants treatment see an immediate benefit in their quality of life and are able to chew and smile comfortably which can considerably boost self-esteem and self-confidence.
- With this same day dental implants technique or teeth in a day procedure, there is virtually no discomfort after treatment and there is no need to wear uncomfortable dentures while the dental implants heal.
- The use of computerised surgery helps ensure treatment is quick and comfortable.
- This technique can help reduce or eliminate the need for bone grafts
- Treatment is tried and tested and the success rates are very similar to conventional dental implant surgery, so there is no need to worry that you will be compromising on the overall quality of your dental implants.
- This same day dental procedure is not right for everybody, which is why Dr Murnaghan will carry out a very careful examination beforehand and he will need to talk to you about your medical history.
- While the implants integrate with your jawbone, it’s important to stick to a softer diet and to avoid hard or crunchy or very tough foods during the first 6 to 8 weeks after surgery. Biting down too hard on your dental implants could cause them to move, increasing the risk of dental implant failure.