Boyne Dental Latest News
What’s the first thing you notice about somebody?? Typically, 47% of people notice a smile. There are many reasons to smile as it can help benefit us both physically and mentally. Some of the main benefits of a smile are:
- Makes us attractive to others- There is an automatic attraction to others when we smile.
- Changes mood- if you try to smile even when it’s difficult there is a chance that it will help to boost your mood.
- Contagious- Others will want to be with you. You will be helping others feel good.
- Relieves stress- Stress expresses itself in our faces. When we smile, it helps us to look better and feel better, less worn down or tired.
- Boosts immune system- Smiling can help stimulate your immune system by helping you relax.
- Lowers blood pressure- When you smile there is evidence that blood pressure can decrease.
- Releases endorphins and serotonin- research has shown that smiling release endorphins which are natural pain relievers, along with serotonin which is also associated with feeling good.
We offer many aesthetic options such as implants, veneers, orthodontic treatment, tooth whitening and many more We want you to be more confident with your smile. Please do not hesitate to contact us in Boyne Dental and Implant Clinic at 046-9028683.