At present in line with guidance issued by the Irish Dental Association the treatments we can carry out are dental emergencies only.
For clarity, dental emergencies include, but are not strictly limited to: severe dental pain, swelling, dental trauma and/or bleeding, wisdom tooth pain, loose dentures or broken/lost crown or veneer. If you have any concerns or wish to book an appointment please contact us for support and guidance.
We are available on the telephone (046) 9028683 and by email email@example.com Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm and Saturday 8am – 2pm. Our emergency clinics will run every morning in our Navan clinic. Our opening hours will change over the coming weeks but we will continue to update you once a change arises.
To ensure your safety and comfort while attending the clinic we have implemented many new changes, as below:
- We continue to wear the appropriate PPE (Preventative Protection Equipment)
- Updated reception layout with protective perspex glass installed
- A hand sanitisation station that we ask you to use on arrival
- We have strict cross infection control and the clinic is cleaned after every appointment
- We ask that patients attend the clinic as close to appointment time as possible
- We ask that only one parent/guardian attend with a child
- Checking temperatures of staff and patients
As always (during Coronavirus) if you have any Flu-like symptoms, please do not attend the clinic and contact your GP.
We are very proud of the Boyne Dental Family and we all look forward to seeing and caring for you in the normal way as soon as this unprecedented situation is over. In the mean time we will continue to support and care for our communities throughout this difficult time. Thank you for your loyalty and understanding.