Cerezen is a revolutionary medical device that effectively treats jaw pain and symptoms associated with teeth grinding and clenching. These conditions are collectively known as Temporomandibular Disorders or TMD.
The two custom-made, 3D printed hollow inserts sit in each ear canal; the nearest access point to the temporomandibular joint. While the pain relief Cerezen provides is profound, the inserts themselves are discrete and almost invisible. With small tabs for easy insertion and removal, they’re comfortable to wear because they’re custom made only for you.
Symptoms of TMD include:
• Teeth grinding or jaw clenching
• Pain in the chewing muscles and /or jaw point soreness
• Radiating pain in the face, jaw or neck.
• Jaw muscle pain or stiffness
• Aching pain in and around ears.
• Limited movement or locking jaw
• Painful jaw clicking or popping when opening or closing the mouth
• Headaches or migraines
• A change in the way the upper and lower teeth fit together
3 easy steps to relief from TMD
1. Talk to your dentist about your symptoms and whether Cerezen is right for you.
2. Get impressions of your ear canals from our audiologist
3. Receive 3D printed, custom-made devices after approximately two weeks. Your dentist will show you how comfortable and easy they are to wear.